Ready to rock!

FINALLY!

After over a year of hiatas….(I've been busy having a baby, finishing up some schooling, taking care of a crazy bunch of boys and squeezing in lots of family time at the lake) I am so excited and REALLY looking forward to getting back to the mat and barre. I have missed the people, the social aspect and watching their progress, and I have missed how great my body feels when I am moving and challenging my body on a regular basis. I can't wait to begin!


Room For Movement Presents
Fall Session 2018


Restoralates
Focusing on balance, core strength, posture, and moving your body as it were meant to move!. This class is safe and highly beneficial for anyone with known osteoporosis. This class will help strengthen your body in a gentle yet effective way.




Pilates Barre

Sculpt lean and toned muscles with this energizing and dynamic group class designed to challenge and change your body—
no dance experience or tutus required!

An effective hybrid of Pilates, dance, cardio and strength-training, this class provides an intense full-body workout that’s designed to tighten and tone from the ground up.



Fall Session

September 11th-December 18th

(13 classes, no class October 30th and November 6th)

Tuesdays 4:15-5:05pm-Restoralates
                  5:15-6:05pm-Pilates Barre
                 
 Can add an additional barre or advanced pilates class at 6:15 if the interest is there.
13 weeks=$156


Small class sizes. If you have a group of4 friends or family members, a private class can be arranged for just for you.

 
Contact me to reserve a spot or for more info!

Sarah Deegan Moffatt, roomformovement@outlook.com, roomformovement.com

Comments

Popular Posts